Protect your favorite shoes and bags with Magic Spray.
Magic Spray is a non-toxic suede, nubuck & textile protector spray that prevents water damage and staining and repels liquids, oils, and dirt, keeping your shoes and bags looking like new.
Magic Spray's eco-friendly formula creates an invisible and breathable barrier on the surface of shoes and bags that prevents long term damage.
Can be used with suede, nubuck, soft leathers, prime knit and other porous textiles
100% Non-toxic and Eco-Friendly (EU Certified)
Invisible coating with no color
Water repellent spray
Can be sprayed indoors
It provides between six months and one year of protection. (If shoes are worn every day or washed a lot you may need to reapply after six months)
If you are looking for a way to keep your favorite shoes, sneakers and bags stain-free then Magic Spray's powerful formula is the solution.
*One 180 ml bottles can be sprayed 5-6 pairs of size 8 suede women shoes. The amount of spray needed depends on the porousness of the leather or fabric.
Grab the bottle or get the Kit with a Heritage 100% Horse Hair application brush.
To ensure a long-lasting protective effect, all textile and leather surfaces should be clean and free of dirt or dust. If you have used any cleaning agents, please rinse off with clean with water before applying Magic Spray.
Then follow these 3 steps below:
Spray the clean surface evenly at a distance of about 2"- 4" inches away until the surface is damp everywhere. Gently rub the spray into the surface with a soft clean brush to help the solution bond with the surface. (We recommend the Heritage Mini Brush)
Wait for at least 15 minutes for the material to dry, then repeat step one.
Then let them air dry for at least 24 hours.
Test the protection level by putting a small amount of water on your shoe or bag to see if it rolls off. If necessary re-apply to make sure the entire surface is covered and protected.
Please note that different leathers and textiles require different amounts of spray depending on how absorbent they are. We therefore always recommend checking if your shoe is protected already with small drops of water.
- The application method is very important. If not followed properly, it can cause irregular protection or visible patches.
- When treating leather certain leathers may darken and colors will become more vivid. Please test the surface in a small area in advance.
- Remove spray coating from non-absorbent materials before they dry. For example buckles, lace tips, etc.
- For any shoes or other products that are mesh, netting or have holes, Magic Spray will not fill those air gaps and liquid will pass through.
- If eye contact occurs, flush eyes with water. If the issue persists, please seek medical advice.